Are you proud of your business’ efforts on being green? Would you like to be a green business? The City’s Green Business Certification Program recognizes green businesses that:
• Comply with all environmental regulations
• Take steps to conserve natural resources, prevent pollution, and reduce waste.
A Green Business...
• Is recognized as an environmental leader
• Strengthens its bottom line through operating efficiencies
• Improves employee morale & the health of the workplace
• Holds a marketing edge over the competition
If you are interested in being a certified green business, take the Green Business Pledge and send your contact information to City staff. City of Los Angeles Green Business Certification Program staff will notify each business that takes the pledge and prioritize them to become certified.
Green Business Pledge
We believe a successful business is dependent upon a healthy environment. We are actively working to show our environmental responsibility to our community in the City of Los Angeles by committing to the following objectives:
• To comply with all applicable environmental regulations and strive to exceed compliance
• To conserve energy, water and other natural resources
• To develop and implement practices that prevent pollution and waste
• To be an environmentally responsible business within our community and in the City of Los Angeles