What We Can Do For You!
Do you ever see Roaches or Rodents infesting either Storm Drains or Catch Basins? If so, let us know; we will investigate and try to solve the infestation problem as soon as possible.
Who do You Call?
Department of Public Works, Bureau of Sanitation
Wastewater Collection Systems Division
What we Need From You!
To make a request for Roach/Rodent Abatement, you must provide:
- Your Name
- Call-Back Telephone number
- Location of Problem
- Type of problem being reported
- You may call the Headquarters Administration Office or the District Yard
- If Headquarters is called, the location will be determined and call-back information will be obtained from you; this information will be telephoned to the appropriate District Yard
- If you contact the District Yard directly, the above call-back information will be obtained
- The District Supervisor will investigate and determine the specific problem
- The District Supervisor will determine the steps needed to resolve the problem
- The District Supervisor will provide you with a verbal status report following field verification of the complaint
How Long Will it Take?
Complaints or requests regarding roach and rodent infestations are sprayed within one month of receipt of the complaint.
Every effort is made to maintain the catch basins and storm drains to reduce the infestation of roaches and rodents.
Who Can You Talk To?
Click here to get a complete list of contacts to talk to.